ARJ Defense ad

Another Obama victim has turned on the light bulb!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Follow link for a good chuckle!
    http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/zip/1284352963.html

Started collecting a bunch of this stuff at the start of the election race, got my hopes up for change. Basically not into Obama any more, my realization can feed your fanaticism free of charge. First come, first serve.

I'm not going to go through and catalog all this stuff I no longer care about, nor post a bunch of pictures. But there are about 8 unique large wall posters, a stack of about 6 or 7 smaller glossy posters, a pile of various medium size stickers, 3 buttons, a stack of different bumper stickers, 2 yard signs, articles from local news papers, 3 complete major US newspaper announcing the win, and some other junk. It doesn't really matter.

All or none, I'm not going to entertain cherry-picking. Give me a shout if you want these.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Ft. Worth paper reports 4 Grand Prairie Policemen in big trouble for sending Anti-Obama emails. Used PD computers . NAACP raising hell . Sending the Obomination stuff on PD computers a PD actual issue. Obomination dislike America wide but the
    Black KKK (NAACP) goes nuts like on everything else. Use your own personal computers to tell it to the world about the kenyan jerk !!!!

Top Bottom