Texas SOT

Another reason to hate the police...... (the band)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texas1willy2

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    woodlands
    Just as I thought all the idol worship of obama was coming to an end, another
    celebrity retard who's opinion shouldn't even matter to his friends gets published for world to read.

Sting: Obama best person to handle world's 'mess' - Yahoo! News

Summery: sting (not a religious man or an American) says obama was delivered by God to solve the worlds problems.

"I can't think of anyone better qualified because of his background, his education, particularly in regard to Islam," he said.
    Target Sports

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    Just another pot smoking Brit who thinks they actually won the American Revolutionary War.

Reminds me of the guy last year, Belisarious, the same guy who wrote that book saying in Frontier America they didn't really have guns, he made the statement that Obammy is very smart. When asked what his IQ is, he said he didn't know but just that he was very smart. What a total dunce.

How do Libtards survive the day without blowing themselves up.

2Shots1Wound

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    How do people get this stupid? I think that we need to start increasing our birth defect research ten fold. Something is just not right.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    I can make more pleasing sounds with my rectum then he can with his mouth. He just plain sucks.

Just another idiot with his head so far up his ass the only time he gets fresh air is when he farts!

+1 on both comments! Sting is just another celebrity a**hole who thinks his wealth and fame has somehow endowed him with brilliance and a moral pedestal. Get a real job you effing parasite!

...oh, a celebrity has spoken, oh!....

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    I like the police, but like most artists, I try to avoid having to hear them flapping their gums about stuff other than their music.

Top Bottom