• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mikeinhistory

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Am i being detained? If answer is no. Adios. If i am being detained and they want a sample...let me see the warrant. No search warrant no swab.

If everyone reacted this way these things wouldn't go on anymore. Unfortunately most people do not question.

This seems like the most invasive way to get data for a "survey". We want to know your driving habits and your DNA. What the heck are they surveying? Are they trying to prove Asians really are the worst drivers? We already know the answer. They're not. The worst drivers are UT students.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    If everyone reacted this way these things wouldn't go on anymore. Unfortunately most people do not question.

This seems like the most invasive way to get data for a "survey". We want to know your driving habits and your DNA. What the heck are they surveying? Are they trying to prove Asians really are the worst drivers? We already know the answer. They're not. The worst drivers are UT students.

Agree with you 100%

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    What would you do I'd they decided to forceably take a swab?

Interesting question. What would be within your legal rights when a police officer is violating your constitutional rights? Not complying with a police officer who is not giving me a "lawful order"? I suppose i would call my bank and tell them to get ready for a big deposit after my lawsuit.

Top Bottom