Another robbery that didn't happen-Houston

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
Jun 23, 2008
Spring, Texas
Yep. They'll keep doing this as long as "we" don't fight back. It's my responsibility in my classes to effectively discourage people from getting involved because of the monumental responsibilities of using force and deadly force. This flies in the face of the morals, values and ethics of most Americans. The old saying "no good deed goes unpunished" came about from such an event, I'm sure.

I applaud the manager's courage for getting involved. We can debate all day as to whether or not it was the wisest decision, but he stopped a crime and, when word gets out, the next criminal will think twice before stealing from his store. However, the more realistic result will involve the manager being terminated for his actions, and possibly sued and/or prosecuted, giving the green light to future criminal activity in his store.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Jul 16, 2008
Houston
That area, which is only about 15 minutes from where I live, is pretty "rough." Good on the managers for their efforts, I just wish one of them would have been able to take this piece of dogshit out.

dbgun

TGT Addict
Mar 17, 2008
Houston, TX.
Electric chair. Not 50 years in prison.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs