• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    Yep. They'll keep doing this as long as "we" don't fight back. It's my responsibility in my classes to effectively discourage people from getting involved because of the monumental responsibilities of using force and deadly force. This flies in the face of the morals, values and ethics of most Americans. The old saying "no good deed goes unpunished" came about from such an event, I'm sure.

I applaud the manager's courage for getting involved. We can debate all day as to whether or not it was the wisest decision, but he stopped a crime and, when word gets out, the next criminal will think twice before stealing from his store. However, the more realistic result will involve the manager being terminated for his actions, and possibly sued and/or prosecuted, giving the green light to future criminal activity in his store.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    That area, which is only about 15 minutes from where I live, is pretty "rough." Good on the managers for their efforts, I just wish one of them would have been able to take this piece of dogshit out.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I was just curious, my fault for coming off as being an ass. I'm sorry for that, I really didn't mean to come across that way. I just thought there was something I was missing. :(

rugerdawg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2008
    Why waste ammo. You could put his sorry ass in a 55 gallon drum of gas for a couple of hours, remove his dead ass and still have a 55 gallon drum of gas. No harm no foul.

Top Bottom