• ...and so much more!
  • deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    One thing we as a gun community are is pretty “type A” when it comes to our expectations of accuracy.

Most Rugers are not tack driving one hole guns, but rather tanks that run forever that deliver “minute of dead deer” accuracy out of the box that most rifle owners expect.

I have a 77 in my safe that shot the head off a Killdee at appx 80 yds. I would love to have a slo -mo video of that head spinning and flipping in the air.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Just got an email from Ruger, they are going to replace the rifle for free. No reason listed but they will only send the new rifle to my FFL so I still get saddled with the $10 for that. I am going to ask if their is a reason they can give for replacement when I reply

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    faa102d83b55a6a94e28c74a78d57329.jpg

Attachments

• faa102d83b55a6a94e28c74a78d57329.jpg
      faa102d83b55a6a94e28c74a78d57329.jpg
      11.4 KB · Views: 511

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Just got an email from Ruger, they are going to replace the rifle for free. No reason listed but they will only send the new rifle to my FFL so I still get saddled with the $10 for that. I am going to ask if their is a reason they can give for replacement when I reply
    Lmao probably because they didn’t have time to look at it. Here! Here’s a new one!

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Lmao probably because they didn’t have time to look at it. Here! Here’s a new one!
    :laughing: hell as long as the new one works I couldn't care less. Ill be pissed if the next one isn't as accurate as this one.

Finally a GD ruger rifle that will shoot 1moa at 100 yards and it still didn't work right

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Even Taurus paid the FFL fee when they shipped me a new one. Ask Ruger to reimburse you and get a receipt from the FFL. I bet they come through.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Even Taurus paid the FFL fee when they shipped me a new one. Ask Ruger to reimburse you and get a receipt from the FFL. I bet they come through.
    You know what? I am not even going to press the issue since I bought this rifle "used" from a gun store and now I am getting a brand new one for $10.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    You know what? I am not even going to press the issue since I bought this rifle "used" from a gun store and now I am getting a brand new one for $10.
    Good point. Where I live I think the cheapest FFL is $25. Might buy a box of 9mm. If you could find one.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Good point. Where I live I think the cheapest FFL is $25. Might buy a box of 9mm. If you could find one.
    Yep I use David Nunn from Nunn's Guns in Wolfe City. Great Texan and he has always been good to me. He also does discounts on fees for subsequent firearms too

Top Bottom