• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    It was the weapons fire that a neighbor allegedly heard. Since he was a felon, he is a prohibited person. Tying these two together, would the police not have some good reason to dig deeper or at least obtain a search warranty?

My point is this: if the police hands are tied knowing this guy was known to law enforcement and was awaiting trial for an assault earlier in the year. It goes to reason, that despite getting the police involved and with the misplaced belief the police can prevent a criminal act from occurring before it occurs, this perception is wrong. As I suggested before: police arrest criminals and investigate crimes. Citizens short of taking responsibility for their own personal safety, hence obtaining a firearm and becoming trained in its use cannot expect community policing to protect them despite repeated calls to the police department of a known felon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Your logic may work in Texas, but that's California.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    In Cali

Its the cops fault if they take action and its the cops fault if they do not.

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    More blaring examples of government ineptitude or no give a hoot attitude.

The guy tried to stab and kill his wife in January. A clearly violent guy is released into the population. WTF??

Prohibited person with repeated complaints against him (some for firearm discharges) but no actual investigation.

The government refuses to live up to its end if the tax contract while simultaneously demanding more reliance on its ineptitude. Go figure.

Top Bottom