• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chrs2fer23

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    El Paso,Tx
    Tonight....the news said the gunmen in Juarez killed a man in a wheelchair on the street!! Bunch of poosies!! I say arm the Mexican citizen, and put a bounty on cartel heads....I know that's extreme, but it makes me angry sometimes how the Mexican government is ignoring what's going on here. On that note...the damn government over there is so corrupt, they can't get their shit together enough to actually do anything about it!!! There!! I feel better, thanks for listening...
    Lynx Defense

San Antone RR

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    San Antonio
    Man, that is horrible. Anyone else confused by the last sentence in the article? They HAD a daughter that was between 6 and 8 years old? Was she not found, abducted, away with other relatives, what? Half-ass reporting...

San Antone RR

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    San Antonio
    Followup on the last article: I mailed Ms. Gomez, the reporter and she mailed back that the COP in Palomas relayed the info to her as she reported it. She was looking into the status of the daughter now.

tx787

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Austin
    Guys this is exactly what gun control does, gives the good guy a maximum caliber of .380, the bad guys have whatever they want, the good guy gets arrested for protecting his home and family, I assume the government takes his weapon, and then the bad guys come back and finish him off. This is really bad stuff yet somehow liberals think this is good, I just can't understand it.

Top Bottom