Anti asian hate gets guy instant justice

MTA89

308 SUPREMACIST
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Mar 10, 2017
Texoma
That dude went down like a George Floyd mural....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
3B86D438-86DD-48D5-AAD1-4B8BAA25A305.gif

Axxe55

MIA-BOLO.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 15, 2019
Texas
In this day and age, and probably more so with the current wake of "wokeness", and people being scared to speak up or out against such nonsense, when it needs to be called out. his punches however weak, made a very strong statement and took courage.

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
TGT Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oct 17, 2012
Temple TX
Don't get me wrong. I'm all about the reasons for swinging. All I'm saying is that if your going to risk an assault charge, lose your gun rights and get charged with a hate crime. Make it worth it. The guy was more stunned, than hurt enough to learn his lesson.

Axxe55

MIA-BOLO.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 15, 2019
Texas
Don't get me wrong. I'm all about the reasons for swinging. All I'm saying is that if your going to risk an assault charge, lose your gun rights and get charged with a hate crime. Make it worth it. The guy was more stunned, than hurt enough to learn his lesson.

For most people, when their buttons are pushed to the point that they come out swinging. being rational and thinking about assault charges, or your gun rights or anything for that matter went out the window.

It's anger and reaction to another person's behavior.

craigntx

Daca is caca
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Jun 25, 2010
Cypress, Tejas
Simple assault isnt a prohibitor. Unless his fists are registered as deadly weapons

TEXAS "All or nothing"

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mar 24, 2021
Texas
I hope the attacker got assault charges brought against him! Diserved....well there would be aoc, pelosi, harris, biden and many others getting their asses beat daily 3 times a day! The guy said it with a smile, doesn't that make it better? I'm not agreeing with what he did, but he was asking for it! Was he the unknown klansman?

craigntx

Daca is caca
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Jun 25, 2010
Cypress, Tejas
I hope the attacker got assault charges brought against him! Diserved....well there would be aoc, pelosi, harris, biden and many others getting their asses beat daily 3 times a day! The guy said it with a smile, doesn't that make it better? I'm not agreeing with what he did, but he was asking for it! Was he the unknown klansman?
How many drinks have we had today?

Products discussed on TGT

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud