• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    That dude went down like a George Floyd mural....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    3B86D438-86DD-48D5-AAD1-4B8BAA25A305.gif
    Target Sports

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    Don't get me wrong. I'm all about the reasons for swinging. All I'm saying is that if your going to risk an assault charge, lose your gun rights and get charged with a hate crime. Make it worth it. The guy was more stunned, than hurt enough to learn his lesson.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Don't get me wrong. I'm all about the reasons for swinging. All I'm saying is that if your going to risk an assault charge, lose your gun rights and get charged with a hate crime. Make it worth it. The guy was more stunned, than hurt enough to learn his lesson.

For most people, when their buttons are pushed to the point that they come out swinging. being rational and thinking about assault charges, or your gun rights or anything for that matter went out the window.

It's anger and reaction to another person's behavior.

craigntx

Masta Copypasta
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    Cypress, Tejas
    Simple assault isnt a prohibitor. Unless his fists are registered as deadly weapons

TEXAS "All or nothing"

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2021
    Texas
    I hope the attacker got assault charges brought against him! Diserved....well there would be aoc, pelosi, harris, biden and many others getting their asses beat daily 3 times a day! The guy said it with a smile, doesn't that make it better? I'm not agreeing with what he did, but he was asking for it! Was he the unknown klansman?

craigntx

Masta Copypasta
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    Cypress, Tejas
    I hope the attacker got assault charges brought against him! Diserved....well there would be aoc, pelosi, harris, biden and many others getting their asses beat daily 3 times a day! The guy said it with a smile, doesn't that make it better? I'm not agreeing with what he did, but he was asking for it! Was he the unknown klansman?
    How many drinks have we had today?

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    There's a huge problem for most people throwing a decent punch. Bad shit can happen to your hands and wrists like broken bones. Hand like any other part of the body have to be exercised and trained to throw punches. Most people don't use their hands in ways that toughen them up for throwing punches.

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    There's a huge problem for most people throwing a decent punch. Bad shit can happen to your hands and wrists like broken bones. Hand like any other part of the body have to be exercised and trained to throw punches. Most people don't use their hands in ways that toughen them up for throwing punches.
    I beat tunas

Top Bottom