• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    In another installment of The Left Can't Meme...
    1671029689575.png

You'd have to be some sort of psychopath to want to live in a row of houses like that anyway. Of course they ride bicycles and think everyone should accommodate them :laughing:

Seen any other anti-car memes?
    ARJ Defense ad

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Sure, all of those things can be left on the street in any city. But only the one that locks has any chance of still being there in the morning.

But just for shits and giggles, let's examine the asinine examples...

"Lovely patio furniture"...sure, but don't whine when the garbage truck mistakes it for trash like the other furniture people leave by the street. Besides, what kind of idiot wants to sit in the street on their patio furniture? Dumbass.

"The Garden Shed"...and I suppose your garden is also in the street? Dumbass.

"Boxes and odds and ends"...see "patio furniture" - the trash truck will probably haul away whatever doesn't get stolen by your enlightened neighbors. Dumbass.

"Wardrobe full of clothes"...and I suppose you're going to change clothes in the street also? Still, it's nice of the minimally talented artist to volunteer to clothe the homeless population with his or her wardrobe. Still a dumbass though.

This is what passes for a relevant comparison to the left. The lack of critical thinking skills leads to asinine arguments where they think they're making a point and indeed congratulate themselves for their cleverness while doing nothing more than making fools of themselves.

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    The Big Town
    Interesting. What must you think of people who purchase high-rise condos?
    MY BIL purchased one on the river in San Antonio. It is a nice place but not for me. Everything has to come up by elevator as they are on the 27th floor. If you cannot store it in your condo then tuff stuff. Visiting them them is a parking issue. There is a public lot across the street if it is not full good, but if it is then next spot is 4 blocks away. Nice view, but ... They like living there.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Of course they ride bicycles and think everyone should accommodate them :laughing:

Never been a roadie, but I used to mountain bike a lot which included a fair amount of tarmac time to get to the trails. In fact, when we lived in Belgium, I would mountain bike year round to work seven miles away on back roads and through villages. It was a blast!

It always kills me how roadies want everyone to drive safely around them (which I do anyway); but I cannot count the number of times I've seen them run stop signs, red lights, illegally weave across lanes, etc.

I think there should be a law preventing roadies from riding on roads with speed limits over 45 MPH. It's simply not safe, as I've suddenly come upon them in the Hill Country over hills or around blind corners with little to no warning!

G O B

School of Hard Knocks and Sharp blows
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Hays Co.
    I have seen TOO MANY white crosses on winding crown backed country roads. Roads with a 35mph speed limit.

Top Bottom