• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    I think, in protest, the next time I see one of these anti-hunting nutjobs I'm going to throw a bucket of blood and guts from my last hog hunt at them. Maybe my act will be caught on tape and get as much air time as those PETA pricks and their red paint. Anyone wanna donate piggie guts to a worthy cause?
    Venture Surplus ad

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    It wasn't that long ago that all shooters and folks who participated in the shooting sports were vilified like that. Our lawmakers took potshots at us constantly like Shumer does now. There were a Hell of a lot more of them doing it, though. At least most of them learned to fear our combined political clout and backed off. Shumer doesn't have any sense so he'll keep it up. That's how it was and it sure wasn't pretty. Things are a LOT better than they used to be.

Flash

effnoldguy

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    North Central Texas
    These people are not anti-gun; they are "anti defenseless animal killing for the sole purpose of getting a photo op or trophy".
    Photo shop works for me and spares God's beautiful creatures. Spare me all your "wildlife management" arguments. I've heard 'em.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    These people are not anti-gun; they are "anti defenseless animal killing for the sole purpose of getting a photo op or trophy".
    Photo shop works for me and spares God's beautiful creatures. Spare me all your "wildlife management" arguments. I've heard 'em.

UH...

As long as animals are taken in accordance with the law, I don't think we have the right to tell anybody what to do with them. My personal opinion is that they should be taken for meat or overpopulation management (which is a VERY valid reason).

The whiners in that comment section are nothing more than trash who want to impose their view on someone else.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin

I'd be willing to bet each and every one of those "people" are anti-gun as well. The are of the same crowd of "people".

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston

Where the Hell did that come from? Trap shooters kill CLAY pigeons. They are baked dirt with a little paint on them. The birds are biodegradable and pretty much "Green" targets. Could you be in the wrong forum? The tree huggers are just down the road, make a sharp left turn and keep going.

Flash

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin

By the way, when these beautiful creatures (which I agree with 100%) kill God's other beautiful creatures....do you hate them also?

kabob

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    Dallas
    It's just Twitter, folks. People spout nonsense that they'd never say in public and often don't really actually believe because they're not face to face with their target or audience. Anonymity gives cowards a way to be bold without "consequences."

Look at the African American women acting like scumbugs on social media when they criticized the hair of Gabby Douglas, a 16-year-old kid who was not only representing our country, but won two gold medals along the way. Just disgusting.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    lolwut.jpg

makeitcount

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    fort worth
    Whata bunch of morons. If we stop fighting these idiots, they do win, I agree and I too refuse to quit fighting for my rights.
    Hopefully the tree huggers will get caught in the next sap run in the spring and we'll never hear from em again.

Top Bottom