ANTI-GUN NFL rejects Daniel Defense Commercial.

Flewda

Well-Known
Apr 5, 2012
Ohio (But my heart is in Texas)
I don't (and never have) followed professional sports so I admit I'm not the demographic the NFL would cater to. However I find it difficult to believe that the majority of the fanbase aren't also the types who are into firearms. I never realized that so many tight-assed liberal hoplophobes were into football...

Seems like a stupid stance for the franchise to take...
I would say that pro-2A people majorly outweigh the libtards in the football fan world. However, seems like more and more you find liberal fans. I guess they have a hard time fitting the "man" role in other aspects of their lives, so they try to compensate with contact sports and beer? :)

mosin

Mar 21, 2013
Laredo
I would say that pro-2A people majorly outweigh the libtards in the football fan world. However, seems like more and more you find liberal fans. I guess they have a hard time fitting the "man" role in other aspects of their lives, so they try to compensate with contact sports and beer? :)
The fans might be pro 2-a but management and certainly the sports writers are more and more liberal shitheads

Last edited:

hellishhorses

Well-Known
Oct 15, 2013
Eddy
The fans might be pro 2-a but management and certainly the sports writers are more and more liberal shitheads
There are many people that would be offended if the ad was shown,
and some that would not.
Most everyone would NOT be offended if the ad were not shown,
and only a few of us would be offended if the ad were not shown.
It's a matter of math — stupid, whiney-ass, panties-in-a-bunch math.

Lose the respect of only a small percentage of the most ardent 2A supporters and patronize everyone else to keep their money coming in.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Latest posts

Forum statistics