anti-gun politician beat up at starbucks.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
Jul 11, 2009
East Houston
I hate to see anyone get rolled but the irony of this suits me just fine. Maybe this turd ought to earn his CHL and start carrying a pistol.

Flash

London

The advocate's Devil.
TGT Supporter
Sep 28, 2010
Twilight Zone
Judging from his injuries, I don't think it's hazardous to say there are states which would have allowed him to use deadly force under "Disparity of force" laws. Elderly victim, two attackers, possible third, effed up bloody head... bet he wishes he thought that whole "Starbucks is finally safe" position he almost certainly had.

mosin

Mar 21, 2013
Laredo
If somebody is gonna do that to me or somebody else, I’m not a bystander by nature I’ll go in and fight

Got his ass whooped up by two teenage girls, real bad ass right there :roflfunny:

Sounds like the "real men just need their fist" antigun types. Makes it all the more fitting.

Lost Spurs

Sep 24, 2011
BCS
Since this was mall of America, how is this in any the fault of SB's.??????
I totally agree. Being from there I can tell you that every and I mean every door into that place has a no guns sign. Never stopped me though. In Minnesota all they can do is ask you to leave if cought. If you refuse it use to be like a $25 fine. That mall was always full of rif-raf.

Top Bottom