Texas SOT

anti-gun politician beat up at starbucks.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I hate to see anyone get rolled but the irony of this suits me just fine. Maybe this turd ought to earn his CHL and start carrying a pistol.

Flash

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Judging from his injuries, I don't think it's hazardous to say there are states which would have allowed him to use deadly force under "Disparity of force" laws. Elderly victim, two attackers, possible third, effed up bloody head... bet he wishes he thought that whole "Starbucks is finally safe" position he almost certainly had.

mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo
    If somebody is gonna do that to me or somebody else, I’m not a bystander by nature I’ll go in and fight

Got his ass whooped up by two teenage girls, real bad ass right there :roflfunny:

Sounds like the "real men just need their fist" antigun types. Makes it all the more fitting.

Lost Spurs

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    BCS
    Since this was mall of America, how is this in any the fault of SB's.??????

I totally agree. Being from there I can tell you that every and I mean every door into that place has a no guns sign. Never stopped me though. In Minnesota all they can do is ask you to leave if cought. If you refuse it use to be like a $25 fine. That mall was always full of rif-raf.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I totally agree. Being from there I can tell you that every and I mean every door into that place has a no guns sign. Never stopped me though. In Minnesota all they can do is ask you to leave if cought. If you refuse it use to be like a $25 fine. That mall was always full of rif-raf.

Every mall is full of riffraff.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    LOL, beat up by teenage girls? Loser.

Having worked in a girls unit at the Texas Youth Commission, I can vouch for the viciousness of teen girls. They're worse than the boys most of the time. If you're ever in a fight with one (or more), don't hold back. Go full-Madea on their criminal behinds....

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Got his ass whooped up by two teenage girls, real bad ass right there :roflfunny:

Sounds like the "real men just need their fist" antigun types. Makes it all the more fitting.

I was going to quote the same thing.

He gets his ass beat by a club wielding assailant and he still thinks that chasing after them and catching them would yield a different result.
    Isn't that along the lines of "the definition of insanity?"

It doesn't surprise me though, most anti's live in a fantasy world. Logic and reason is not in their DNA.

Phoneguy

Proud American and Infidel since 1968
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2013
    North Ft Worth
    One thing I was told at a young age when I was working retail was to never try to stop two black girls from fighting. "They will stop fighting each other. Team up to kick the ever-lovin' crap out of you. Then go back to their own fight." And black girls fight to the death every darn time.

Top Bottom