• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wrtanker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2009
    Ft. Worth
    I got this email from my brother-in-law. Kind of makes you go g-r-r-r-r-r!

Wonder why he had a gun in the house!
    Anti-Gun Senator Shoots Intruder
    http://www2.timesdispatch..com/rtd/news/national/article/74-year-old_n.c._state_senator_shoots_wounds_intruder_at_his_home/287987/P10/

Long time Anti-Gun Advocate State Senator R.C. Soles, 74, shot one of two intruders at his home just outside Tabor City, N.C. about 5 p.m. Sunday, the prosecutor for the politician's home county said.

The victim, Kyle Blackburn, was taken to a South Carolina hospital, but the injuries were not reported to be life-threatening, according to Rex Gore, district attorney for Columbus, Bladen, and Brunswick counties.

The State Bureau of Investigation and Columbus County Sheriff’s Department are investigating the shooting, Gore said. Soles, who was not arrested, declined to discuss the incident Sunday evening.

"I am not in a position to talk to you," Soles said by telephone. "I'm right in the middle of an investigation."

The Senator, who has made a career of being against gun ownership for the general public, didn't hesitate to defend himself with his own gun when he believed he was in immediate danger and he was the victim.

In typical hypocritical liberal fashion, the "Do As I Say And Not As I Do" Anti-Gun Activist Lawmaker picked up his gun and took action in what apparently was a self-defense shooting. Why hypocritical you may ask? It is because his long legislative record shows that the actions that he took to protect his family, his own response to a dangerous life threatening situation, are actions that he feels ordinary citizens should not have if they were faced with an identical situation.

It has prompted some to ask if the Senator believes his life and personal safety is more valuable than yours or mine. But, this is to be expected from those who believe they can run our lives, raise our kids, and protect our families better than we can.
    Guns International

eriadoc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    The NY Times is reporting that "North Carolina's longest-serving state senator won't seek re-election next year as he faces possible criminal charges over a shooting at his home in August."

I love happy endings.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    What he is starts with a "C" but I can't remember the word, you know like an anti alcohol , bar smashing demon but a secret drunk....Like don't do this and that but its okay for me....Hope he makes it to the Grand Jury !!!!

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    Evidentially, two guys, who had broke into his house, were leaving and Soles allegedly shot of them in the back of the thigh.

Interesting.

biglucky

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Dripping Springs, TX
    Liberalism is for you and me, not the liberal.. it is that way across the board..

They want to kill our health care system but exempt themselves...
    They fly to "global warming" rallies in their private jets from their 18 different homes...
    and now they protect themselves with guns that they don't want us to own...

CLASSIC.........

biglucky

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Dripping Springs, TX
    I understood it was our (taxpayers) jets they went on, using taxpayer fuel.

For the liberals that are in power yes.. but don't forget that the mental disease spreads way beyond those in power... look at Al Gore, The Goracle.. he has like 15 homes and a G4 and will make MILLIONS if cap and tax is passed.. or all of the Hollywood Libtards.. any of them..

Top Bottom