• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    This is your brain on drugs and all that shit.

Seriously though, never in all my life did I for a second consider playing with fire by lighting my friend up.

Daring some guy in nylon skivvies/swim speedo to light his farts on fire for a buck at summer camp was as far as I went. He was a dick and well needed a lesson.

Apparently I was the only one familiar with how nylon and polyester react to fire. Well, I wasn't alone anymore, not after that night. I consider it a multidisciplinary teaching moment. They learned a little science while also learning not to phuck with smart kids and not to be greedy and trusting. Lol

I didnt chase him down to put it out either, well it more melted to his ass than burned. Not that I could have helped his particular type of butthurt even if I wanted to, but I was laughing too hard and he was screaming to loud about dying and running for water in the pool anyways.

I got kicked outta camp soon as they realized it was kinda premeditated and not a typical look at the blue flame crap kids do. I was only 9 or 10.

My dad was pissed till about half way home he put it all together. I thought I had an ass whipping coming till he realized what happened and started laughing. He said that will be the last time you pull a stunt like that. Never said a word about it again.

Last edited:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    This is your brain on drugs and all that shit.

Seriously though, never in all my life did I for a second consider playing with fire by lighting my friend up.

Daring some guy in nylon skivvies/swim speedo to light his farts on fire for a buck at summer camp was as far as I went. He was a dick and well needed a lesson.

Apparently I was the only one familiar with how nylon and polyester react to fire. Well, I wasn't alone anymore, not after that night. I consider it a multidisciplinary teaching moment. They learned a little science while also learning not to phuck with smart kids and not to be greedy and trusting. Lol

I didnt chase him down to put it out either, well it more melted to his ass than burned. I was laughing too hard and he was screaming to loud about dying and running for water in the pool anyways.

I got kicked outta camp.

CC, you are one twisted, demented and sick person. We could be great friends! You and I think alike.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Man are you bored? I didnt even finish the edit lol. Insomnia too?

A little bit of insomnia. Wife and I went and picked up a couple of pizzas last night, and I ate almost half of one and got really sleepy and dozed off watching reruns with her of the Muensters! Woke up about half an hour ago and was a little bored so, here I am!

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    A little bit of insomnia. Wife and I went and picked up a couple of pizzas last night, and I ate almost half of one and got really sleepy and dozed off watching reruns with her of the Muensters! Woke up about half an hour ago and was a little bored so, here I am!
    At least you got to sleep some.

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Yep, I'm joining the club too.
    I've mainly worked graveyard shifts my entire life. My sleep cycle is all jacked up.

Anyone else here think Yvonne De Carlo was hot? LOL

Hawk

Sent from my REVVLRY+ using Tapatalk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR