• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Thank you ANTIFA, and BLM, for actually showing what your true faces are!

Here is the definition of TERRORISM:

Terrorism is defined in the Code of Federal Regulations as “the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives” (28 C.F.R.

So....I say it's open season on any, and all ANTIFA, or BLM "activists"

Military Oath Ceremony:

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." (Title 10, US Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5 October 1962).

I may not be still in, but I haven't been relieved of that military oath!!!

Hawk

Sent from my REVVLRY+ using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Frankly, I'm not conceding that Biden has won until Trump concedes that Biden won. As long as Trump wants to fight for his seat in the White House, I'm going to back him up 110% all the way.

Trump has been fighting for America, and Americans for four years. He really needs our support now, more than ever.

Fly your Trump flags every day. Call, or email your representatives and legislators to let them know we still support Trump and where you stand on this issue of voter fraud and election tampering.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    And if the FBI doesn't have enough to arrest any of them, they certainly do now.
    How stupid can you be?!?
    Well, if you didn't think they had any connection to Biden, they certainly do now.
    Kinda makes you wonder what Anti Fascism actually is all about, doesn't it?!?

Hawk

Do they have the political capital to do the right thing? That’s my concern.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Do they have the political capital to do the right thing? That’s my concern.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    This is true. The majority of the lifer politicians will sway any which way the wind blows.
    When will they get it that this is just a few, instead of the many that are staying silent for now.

Hawk

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    If they work up enough courage to try, a couple of good shooters with .22s, behind good cover and in a crossfire, taking potshots at ankles, shinbones, and kneecaps, might provide a great deal of amusement for onlookers.
    Wounded communists are not good.

Top Bottom