• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kenboyles72

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2017
    Gladewater,TX
    Have been some of that down here where I live, but nothing has been on the news or posted to FB,twitter, etc... Only big thing reported was the shooting in Austin, of course that was being strung in another direction. More and more folk are standing up to these groups.

BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    At 0:44 you get a good look at the front license plate on the Lexus but I can't tell which state. Can anyone make it out?

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    These turds are TRYING to get someone...anyone .....to open fire on them. They WANT their people shot down.
    That way the fucking asshole media can scream about rednecks with guns blah blah blah.
    They’re loosing their minds because the leftists can’t find this evil white supremist bullshit monster they’ve been yelling about for years.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    These turds are TRYING to get someone...anyone .....to open fire on them. They WANT their people shot down.
    That way the fucking ******* media can scream about rednecks with guns blah blah blah.
    They’re loosing their minds because the leftists can’t find this evil white supremist bullshit monster they’ve been yelling about for years.

Sad to say, if they keep pushing, and no one is trying to stop the stupid shit, they could very well get their wish. People are growing very tired of their nonsense. I fear at some point, unless someone starts corralling these thugs in, there is going to be a breaking point.

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    It would be great if this started happening all over. Although it seems different when antifa comes to the suburbs with relatively non violent creeps like in the video with a couple of exceptions, or in the city where they are armed, with molotov cocktails, guns , and extremely violent. I mean hell they are still at it in Portland, and other democrap cities. In the cities violence would have to be met with violence and the police anf feds are hamstrung by the local a-hole politicians.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    These marxist thugs have no idea what's waiting for them when they get out of the inner cities. Have to confess I've been hoping they show up in my suburban enclave to find out what's waiting.

Bunch of cowardly punks, nothing more.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    WT_Foxtrot,

I suspect that these "cowardly lions", BIGOTS/HATERS, outright REDS, vicious criminals & assorted thugs of BLM & ANTIFAS will get what they richly deserve IF they are FOOLISH enough to leave the "central cities" & move into the outlying areas of the city, into the suburbs & rural areas.

A really different (& quite short) future awaits their arrival in our zip code, if they are FOOL enough to come to GHHD.

yours, satx

Last edited:
    Top Bottom