• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scotts0330

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Born and raise in tx just putting it out there they also have them online same same price just a little wait but they can be had for a fair price plus i have 2 ive built in the last 30 days they have parts almost every other day only posted cause i am a few years shy if retirement at the age of 38 an heade back to tx as fast as i can drive

Dmonty04

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Right but I need 25 post to actually list an item in the "for sale" forum as opposed to the "I want to buy" forum

Prothos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    was at the houston gun show today seen lots of AR's DPMS for $899. even picked up 100 rounds of 9mm for $22 and 100 of .223 for $34

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    No, there was a guy posting about pmags. I didnt realize he was spamming up the forum though so his posts got deleted. I can't really afford a gun right now. I just got done buying one a few weeks ago.

Sent from my toolbox

pinoyinus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Round Rock
    I talked to people in Academy and they said that people wait outside as early as 7:00 in the morning to line up for ammo. Unless you do that day after day so that you can be first in line for a quality ar15 then you SOL just like the rest of us. Be realistic in your expectations.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I'll spill my source now that I've gotten my AR from them and am not worried about competition lol

Guns Unlimited in gatesville-small town shop. Busy but easily overlooked. I was in there one day and they told me they constantly have "sporting rifles"coming in. Then they told me of two they had coming in at the time. I chose the windham rifle and had it a week later. They even let me do my background check right away so when the rifle came in, i just paid the remaining balance and rolled out-less than a 10 min stop. So if you're in the area-check with them.

Sent from my toolbox

Top Bottom