• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RoloSport

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Corpus Christi, TX
    Anyone care to get together and do some shooting? I was reading the post below about competition shooting, I've never done that before but it sounds like fun. We should start some kind of group for people who like to shoot in this area.
    ARJ Defense ad

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    Hello Rolo... I've been working on pinning down a group meet for the Corpus area, my schedule has been crazy as of late but I'm looking for something in the June time frame to get something going. I did the IDPA and had a blast and would like to get back into it again. The Corpus group of guys for IDPA are a great bunch.

RoloSport

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Corpus Christi, TX
    Cool, sounds good to me. I've never taken part in any competition before, I just like to go out and do a little target shooting. However, I am willing to give it a shot. I just ordered a CZ 75B SA; will this type of gun work?

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    They have different "groups" for types of handuns used. They have a group ICORE which is really for revovlers but half the groups shoots semi-autos. I don't see any reason why that wouldn't work, they would be able to tell you when you get there what "group" it would fall under. As soon as I get time to set something up I will try to post on here as well as TGO. I only come on here once in a while, so sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Eric

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    South Texas, Sinton
    I'm new to the forums and live just outside of CC. I'm interested in a get together for shooting. I'm still a newbie to guns, and havent done any competition shooting but sure would love to start.

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    glad to have ya hear Eric. Will let you know once I get something set up or will try to post even random shootin days

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    Anyone have a preference for a range? I haven't got my membership at CCPRC yet and don't know if you can pay per day. Starry is 10/gun I think? Andwell sharpshooter is a bit more expensive

RoloSport

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Corpus Christi, TX
    Let's all get together and meet up at Starry. The sharp shooter is indoors and the air quality if very poor. I don't go there anymore either. Starry is $10 bucks a gun and you can shoot until your out of ammo. Start posting up some time frames that will be good for you guys; I am completely open until Aug. 15.

TwiztedParallel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2010
    Corpus Christi
    I will be meeting Tussery there this coming Saturday the 7th in the morning around 10ish. We try to frequent as often as possible. Hopefully the sun wont beat down on us too hard..

Top Bottom