• ...and so much more!
  • Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Correct it is an old Wells Fargo building that they decided to close down. I did find two guard keys that fit some of the units but no customer keys have been found on the location. It wouldn’t surprise me if they didn’t put all the keys into one lock box lock it back and wander off with the keys to that unit. Looking at either repurposing some of them or selling some of them.

there are all different sizes of safe deposit boxes everything from 3“ x 5“ up to 18“ x 2‘. Some of these units have been forced open, I believe to secure the contents so everything could be certified empty before they closed. I’m headed back down Monday to start loading them up and moving them ouT. This is the only photo of one of the larger units that I took. View attachment 232053
    Edit: They were probably about 15 of these larger ones.
    I will get more photos Monday

I live really close to you. I'd love to see them.

How heavy are the big ones?
    Military Camp

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    1604069931431.png

G O B

School of Hard Knocks and Sharp blows
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Hays Co.
    Find the manufacturer, and order new locks. Drill out the old ones. 5/16 drill bit in a battery drill.

pbratton

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 21, 2011
    Sugar Land, Tx
    Find the manufacturer, and order new locks. Drill out the old ones. 5/16 drill bit in a battery drill.

He doesn't need new lock, just repair the old ones... Those are Brass noses, get a puller and yank them out, align the levers on both sides and through the bolt.

Then I would find someone to cut keys to the existing locks, no need to re-key them all...

thescoutranch

TN Transplant - We love living in TX
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 5, 2020
    Georgetown
    The keys were labeled better than I first thought. Have identified ~75% of the keys. I was able to fabricate a guard key, so I have started opening the doors and getting the ones I pulled for myself loaded.
    :banana:
    I plan on making these available on the classifieds here, if there is any interest.

Top Bottom