Gun Zone Deals

Any change in the Notification requirement for TExas CHL holders?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Yep, pretty much what we had discussed, I just want to know what is going to take the place of the TR100....

TexasGuns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    La Porte,Texas USA
    I have had the policeman ask to see mine when I was stopped for a traffic infraction. I told him it was loaded in my console. He wanted to see it. So I got it out and unloaded it before I handed it to him.

TexasGuns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    La Porte,Texas USA
    I once also had a policewoman when stopped for a traffic infraction. I gave notification, she asked me where it was and to get out of my vehicle and go to rear. She said "you never can be too careful, it is for yours and my safety". She also was wearing body armor that bulged out because it was to big for her. You never know how many of those creditials are bogus.

texagun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    North Texas
    It may be advantageous to show your CHL if stopped for another violation. At least the cop will know you are "one of the good guys" and not a felon on the loose. At my CHL renewal class 2 members stated that they were let go with a warning because they showed their CHL's.

Duman44

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Houston
    I had LE remove my truck gun from the truck after a minor accident, unload it and give it back to me in a plastic bag with the ammo removed from the magazine (WTH). This was after I told them I was CHL and had one in the truck.
    Funny thing was I had a couple of cased shotguns in the back seat that he could not care less about. I guess handguns are just evil;)

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Anbu9
    Top Bottom