• gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    IMG-3245.jpg
    Target Sports

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Won't be going there anymore.
    I'm just so tired of all the advertising. I don't care who/what you have sex with, I really don't. What I DO have a problem with is advertising it.
    I don't go down the street waving a "Straight Pride" flag. You want to advertise how accepting and embracing of LGBTQWTF you are as a company, you go right ahead. I don't like explaining to my kids what it means, and I'm sure a lot of others don't as well, and will target my spending elsewhere.

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    Well, it seems that the real force behind all of the corporate wokeness is 2-3 major investment banking firms that hold majority financial interest in most of the large retail companies. These changes take place behind the scenes and while the public thinks things are status quo, the companies get huge investments from these investment firms who then start calling the shots. Vanguard is one of the ones behind this Cracker Barrel stunt as well as Budwiser and Target. The boards and ceo's are held captive by these left wing bankers and we see the results.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    G11,

"The boards and ceo's are held captive by these left wing bankers and we see the results."

OK, but 'why' are these bankers so, so very pro faggotry?

Only thing I can conclude is, they're a cabal of various perverts from garden variety fags all the way to pedophiles...

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    G11,

"The boards and ceo's are held captive by these left wing bankers and we see the results."

OK, but 'why' are these bankers so, so very pro faggotry?

Only thing I can conclude is, they're a cabal of various perverts from garden variety fags all the way to pedophiles...
    I think this is exactly correct. Most of this money comes out of New York and is linked to the super rich who are mostly a bunch if immoral degenerates who want to see our traditional value system thrown in the trash.

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    Haven't eaten there in years. The food is just bland. The one place you'd think could pull off good gravy absolutely can't. Never understood why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom