• Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    Yep.

Long ago, Bob Evans had scratch kitchens. They were good.

Not anymore.

Cracker Barrel is the same way.

Want a decent place to eat? Get away from ******* national chains
    Used to have family, 20+ breakfast at Bob Evans. Same thing, went to shit about 15 years ago.

Had a client that liked to treat me and my team to lunch every few months, at Cracker Barrel. I would order a side of fried okra and a tea. All I could stand, and the tea was not that good.

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    There’s a Chinese restaurant in Rice called City Cok. They got a kitchen and our rural dog problem isn’t so bad anymore.
    Its not cat! cat no.jpg

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    If their fat-laden, salt bomb, everything-tastes-the-same food doesn’t give you a heart attack, the woke welcoming committee might.
    Ever seen the 550 lb boomers browsing through the "country store " that's full of sugar and unessesary Chinese plastic shit?

The eggs and coffee were always good, but they can suck on my pecan log of they think I'm going back to cocker barrel

Pervert bastards

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    I can count on three fingers, the number of times I've been to one of these stores. Once, to meet my Dad, stepmother, and stepsister for breakfast. Once, to do a small job of a custom prep table in one store, somewhere in Arlington, or south Fort Worth. And the last, and absolutely most horrendous, was a late breakfast at the store in Midland. I shoulda' called the Health Department on that last one.

I'll never go to another willingly.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    G11,

"The boards and ceo's are held captive by these left wing bankers and we see the results."

OK, but 'why' are these bankers so, so very pro faggotry?

Only thing I can conclude is, they're a cabal of various perverts from garden variety fags all the way to pedophiles...
    <>

Many, many have been brainwashed for decades.

Recall how the lib-riddled ‘’Board’’ destroyed the venerable Sears Corp. by forcing a wrong decision on every matter ?

The first duty of. management to their shareholders is to PRESERVE CAPITAL.

Their second DUTY is to make a profit.

Corporate management is always WRONG to ‘’make political statements’’ !

Yet they betray their own, predictably. . . .

leVieux

<>

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    Do these businesses get offered money from Investment companies to push set things? Like it’s of more value to push an agenda and get millions in investments?

I am waiting for Bud Light to sue whomever had them push the agenda that is crushing their business.

Promote your brand, not agendas.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    You guys are going to be raggedy ars naked and starving if you continue to play the cancel game.
    <>

Many, many have been brainwashed for decades.

Recall how the lib-riddled ‘’Board’’ destroyed the venerable Sears Corp. by forcing a wrong decision on every matter ?

The first duty of. management to their shareholders is to PRESERVE CAPITAL.

Their second DUTY is to make a profit.

Corporate management is always WRONG to ‘’make political statements’’ !

Yet they betray their own, predictably. . . .

leVieux

<>
    Please tell us how the board of sears ruined the company. Tell us if you're talking pre sears holdings cor or post ran by pump n dumper Eddie Lambert.

Make sure to include how the death of the traditional mall figured into that. Also for bonus points explain how the libtarded board ran by a notorious pump n dumper suprised the world when he did what his firm always did.

See, sears died cause they were tied to malls which people quit going to. The merger with Kmart after Eddie lambert took control was supposed to shore up the chain with off mall real estate holdings that were actually of value. Eddie lambert then did what his nature should have screamed to everyone was going to happen, he pumped and dumped every last asset of value till they were bankrupt. The one questionable decision was to open sears essential stores near Kmart and sears stores that sold what both offerd and at higher prices at the same time as moving sears brands into Kmart. If they moved sears stores out of malls instead of diluting the market they probably could have saved sears in a smaller footprint.

The point is 2 recessions a changing retail landscape and a man out to enrich himself brought that company down. Peroid.

Not everything is a libtard conspiracy. Sometimes people are just stupid or in Lamberts case crazy like a fox holed up on his private island getting rich off the carcass of a once great American company.

Top Bottom