• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BillyPratt75

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Spring
    I own a couple CZ pistols that they stopped producing (P-06 and SP-01 .40). I am no longer interested in .40 calibers, so I am looking to sell these two. The problem is, I can't find either of these for sale on GunBroker, or any forum for that matter. All I can find is the advice of - If you can find one, buy it. And they're pricey. Anyway, both guns are in immaculate shape. The P-06 has 100 rds through it and the SP-01 has 200 through it. They both come with original outer boxes, plastic cases, manuals, 2 mags ea., accessories, etc. If anyone has an idea, please let me know. I am not interested in ripping anyone off, but I don't want leave any money the table either.
    Texas SOT

GeorgeS

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2018
    San Antonio
    Put them on Gunbroker with good photos. Set an unrealistically high "Buy It Now"" price with a reasonable reserve - say $600, and see what happens.

They're .40s, so don't expect too much.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    If I could convert either to 10mm I would be all over it.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

crash813

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2022
    ATX
    I own a couple CZ pistols that they stopped producing (P-06 and SP-01 .40). I am no longer interested in .40 calibers, so I am looking to sell these two. The problem is, I can't find either of these for sale on GunBroker, or any forum for that matter. All I can find is the advice of - If you can find one, buy it. And they're pricey. Anyway, both guns are in immaculate shape. The P-06 has 100 rds through it and the SP-01 has 200 through it. They both come with original outer boxes, plastic cases, manuals, 2 mags ea., accessories, etc. If anyone has an idea, please let me know. I am not interested in ripping anyone off, but I don't want leave any money the table either.

Hey @BillyPratt75, hit me up. I guess I;m too new to replay directly to you.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom