DEAL Any Dec. 15-Jan. 15 Purchase = Entry to win free S&W Bodyguard!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Just Geri

Well-Known
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Ohio
    This has been advertised in our email sales ads and on Facebook but for those of you who are not subscribed to those, we are starting a new promotion this month. We will continue to do this every month of this year. The gun of choice will change every month.

Any & All Purchases Made Dec 15. to Jan. 15 will be entered to win a FREE S&W Bodyguard .380 (You must be able to pass a background check.)

TGT members who have ordered Dec 15 up until now...I have registered you already for the drawing. The only thing we do is put your name, invoice number and phone number on a raffle ticket and put it in the box to be pulled from on Jan. 15. Everyone who orders online or over the phone automatically gets put in the raffle.

If you have an account with us and want to receive the email offers, simply go to your account on our website and under "My Account" click the "Subscribe or Unsubscribe from newsletters". You can change this at any time. If anyone has an issue with passwords-or questions, just give me a call at 866-523-2673 x204 and I will gladly help you out.

I will continue to let the forum know what offers are available as they change. I realize some people do not want to receive an email twice a week or do not care to participate on Facebook. This offer is open to everyone/anyone who orders online or over the phone.

Thanks and Good Luck Everybody!!!
    ARJ Defense ad

Top Bottom