• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 10, 2021
    US
    The original is a lot better, but its hard to run on modern machines. XCOM UFO DEFENSE is one of the best games ever made. It was back in the Microprose days. The new ones aren't bad, but they definitely are not the same game. The turn based tactics are still there, and the BS percentages are still there :D
    I came up on xcom apocalypse, that game was so good and the new ones definitely took the idea of it but lost some of the city building/management aspect of that game which I really enjoyed but I still like the new ones quite a bit.
    Games hold you by the hand a lot more than they did back in the day
    Military Camp

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    I recently bought and oculus quest 2. I’m liking vr gaming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a quest 2 and a Valve Index. It's ok, but isn't prime time yet. Some of the games I'd love to see in VR aren't VR ready. ARMA 3 (I guess ARMA 4 when it comes out) would be the one I am most interested in,

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I recently bought and oculus quest 2. I’m liking vr gaming.

Highly recommend DCS, but a joystick is really required, Throttle is very helpful, and rudder pedals are needed for full immersion.

Darqhelmet

You had one job, one.
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2018
    Kaufman County
    I play mainly PC games and some stuff on the switch. Right now going back through fallout3,NV, 4. Was looking forward to STALKER 2 but with the war who knows when that’s coming, if ever.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    That reminds me that I downloaded FO4 in VR but never really played it. May have to give it a go since everyone is talking about Nukes falling.

Really enjoyed the fallout series 3, NV, and 4. Considered getting 1 and 2 since they’re dirt cheap. Haven’t found much interest in trying 76 since before release when I found out they had completely changed the formula. I was really exited about it, then just pissed. I hope they try again and go back to what it was all about to begin with, exploring a wasteland alone.

Darqhelmet

You had one job, one.
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2018
    Kaufman County
    That reminds me that I downloaded FO4 in VR but never really played it. May have to give it a go since everyone is talking about Nukes falling.

Really enjoyed the fallout series 3, NV, and 4. Considered getting 1 and 2 since they’re dirt cheap. Haven’t found much interest in trying 76 since before release when I found out they had completely changed the formula. I was really exited about it, then just pissed. I hope they try again and go back to what it was all about to begin with, exploring a wasteland alone.

1 and 2 are completely different and painful to play nowadays. If that style is (isometric) is what you’re looking for check out the latest wasteland game.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    PC and Xbox love puzzle games and 1st person shooters. Play all the zombie ones that scare the shit out of me.

Top Bottom