• ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    In the next chapter of "I can't make up my mind", I've been thinking about going back to a Glock 19 (Gen 5 no doubt) for large capacity carry and my main range gun. The size of the G19 is about perfect but I'm torn between that and the new M&P 2.0 Compact. The other offerings from CZ, Walther and HK are also intriguing.

But having owned a Gen 4 G19 at one time, I know what I'm getting with the Glock.
    Hell, try em all...

ContactLeft

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2013
    Round Rock
    In the next chapter of "I can't make up my mind", I've been thinking about going back to a Glock 19 (Gen 5 no doubt) for large capacity carry and my main range gun. The size of the G19 is about perfect but I'm torn between that and the new M&P 2.0 Compact. The other offerings from CZ, Walther and HK are also intriguing.

But having owned a Gen 4 G19 at one time, I know what I'm getting with the Glock.

You can’t go wrong with either. I would compare the trigger feel and see which one you like better.

I have all the Glock 9’s and carry them at one point or another depending on the situation. For large capacity you can’t go wrong with a G19. And remember you can use G17 mags as well.

Top Bottom