• ...and so much more!
  • Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I spy OD brown!

Thanks for putting us in your sig Shorts on the Leather forum, we are getting some hits from them. Did you make a thread?
    Guns International

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    I spy OD brown!

Thanks for putting us in your sig Shorts on the Leather forum, we are getting some hits from them. Did you make a thread?

:D

I made sure to put the link here and TXCDL in my sig lines on my forums (m1911, 1911, TFL, Leatherworker). Definitely a way to get advertisement. I run through people's sig lines in the forums looking at things so I figured they might do the same. I'm glad to hear we're getting some hits through the links. I'm going to put it on my bike forums too. Ironically it seems to be threatening enough that I'm from Texas:p

LHB1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Houston
    Nice holster. Is that the name? I notice you left the reinforcing band off this holster and put the snaps on differently. Will see if I can get some pics of one or two of my holsters but you have to promise not to laugh.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Hey, I've got projects I made and thinking back, what the heck was I thinking? My hands made that? No worries!

I am calling this one "Service". Helps me keep the holsters organized to name them something :o On this one, I got the strap length where I needed. One of the reasons the straps for the Utility holster were inside was the front strap was about an inch short overall so I had to improvise. To keep them even, I tucked both in. I also got the strap length set this time around and cleaned up the lines. I'm hoping since there is no reinforcement the holster will still be able to move with the body and still be somewhat stable. Of course, a little wear is the only way to determine that.

Top Bottom