Any luck finding ammo?

Seven7VII

Aug 4, 2020
Williamson County
The handgun calibers are there. Online. Some good prices, most not good. For example, just paid 69.99 for a 50 count box of gold dot in. 380. YMMV

billtool

Nov 16, 2008
The Wooldlands
I can’t believe I just paid 40.00/box for this stuff. Target Sports USA. I have what I want in stock for 9mm now. Sure do miss all my RCBS re-loading gear that I sold 15 freaking years ago. Looked at Lee gear last night. Yeah- good luck. Not a progressive unit to be had. That ship has sailed.
image.jpg

Attachments

innominate

Jan 3, 2010
Austin
I can’t believe I just paid 40.00/box for this stuff. Target Sports USA. I have what I want in stock for 9mm now. Sure do miss all my RCBS re-loading gear that I sold 15 freaking years ago. Looked at Lee gear last night. Yeah- good luck. Not a progressive unit to be had. That ship has sailed. View attachment 223032
If you need more check https://www.eagleeyeguns.com/default.asp

Their range ammo isn't cheap anymore but you may find "reasonable" defense ammo

hooper

Jan 19, 2020
Houston Area
Not endorsing these guys but have found the following this week, just poking around to see what was available....not buying at these prices either.

Johnny's Sport Shop in Eagle lake had PMC 5.56/55gr I believe for 600/1000 rounds
Freedom Munitions (online) was advertising the their brand 5.56/55gr for 600/1000 rounds

Called Orr Tactical, a small manufacturer in Needville and they have been unable to get components to load since March :(

Ingramite

Nov 25, 2017
Hill Country
I called the recently opened Shoot Point Blank range on the 410 loop in San Antonio to get the run down.

The lady I spoke with told me that they were restricting their 9mm ammo purchases to "range customers". I asked if they had any on hand and she told me "limit 20 boxes".

Uh ok, I didn't ask the price cause I've always heard that "If you have to ask....."

SQLGeek

Wheel Gun Nut
TGT Supporter
Sep 22, 2017
Richmond
Not a progressive unit to be had. That ship has sailed.
Finding primers is an exercise in futility right now anyway. Especially small pistol and rifle.

Top Bottom