Any motorcycle clubs (crews) in SA?

ATTac

Nov 8, 2013
San Antonio, TX
Just seeing if there's any fellow gun loving and maybe veteran bikers in SA that ride together/have a club. Im moving back to SA in January/February time frame and will be buying a bike. I have 3 kids so had to sell my R1 but I miss the feeling so is there any around?

Younggun

Ginger Avenger
TGT Supporter
Admin
Jul 31, 2011
hill co.
Just for clarification.

Are you looking for an MC or a riding club. There are big differences even in the law abiding MCs versus riding clubs.

Skip

TGT Addict
Aug 26, 2008
NW San Antonio
The only Club I've been a patched member of is BACA. Bikers Against Child Abuse. Not 1%ers, and protected kids from scumbag child abuser's. There are Vet MC's and LE/First Responder MC'S as well.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is watching"

TXDARKHORSE361

May 15, 2012
My brother in law rides for the Boozefighters MC down here in Corpus and I know they have a chapter up in the SA area. Good guys, quite a few I've met we're vets and damn can they throw a party lol. If I remember correctly their motto is "1-family, 2-job, 3-club"

If you're just looking to ride and wanna be around vets you might also look up the local Patriot Guard Riders.

Imran574

BANNED!!!
Dec 2, 2013
There are a number of motorcycle clubs in SA. Its depend on You to choose the best.

Younggun

Ginger Avenger
TGT Supporter
Admin
Jul 31, 2011
hill co.
My brother in law rides for the Boozefighters MC down here in Corpus and I know they have a chapter up in the SA area. Good guys, quite a few I've met we're vets and damn can they throw a party lol. If I remember correctly their motto is "1-family, 2-job, 3-club"

If you're just looking to ride and wanna be around vets you might also look up the local Patriot Guard Riders.

"A drinking club with a motorcycle problem", lol.

Sounds like good guys. See them fairly often between temple and the metroplex.

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Apr 7, 2012
Sugar Land Texas
Banditos?

Good choice YG

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast