• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ATTac

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 8, 2013
    San Antonio, TX
    Just seeing if there's any fellow gun loving and maybe veteran bikers in SA that ride together/have a club. Im moving back to SA in January/February time frame and will be buying a bike. I have 3 kids so had to sell my R1 but I miss the feeling so is there any around?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Just for clarification.

Are you looking for an MC or a riding club. There are big differences even in the law abiding MCs versus riding clubs.

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    The only Club I've been a patched member of is BACA. Bikers Against Child Abuse. Not 1%ers, and protected kids from scumbag child abuser's. There are Vet MC's and LE/First Responder MC'S as well.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is watching"

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    My brother in law rides for the Boozefighters MC down here in Corpus and I know they have a chapter up in the SA area. Good guys, quite a few I've met we're vets and damn can they throw a party lol. If I remember correctly their motto is "1-family, 2-job, 3-club"

If you're just looking to ride and wanna be around vets you might also look up the local Patriot Guard Riders.

Imran574

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2013
    There are a number of motorcycle clubs in SA. Its depend on You to choose the best.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    My brother in law rides for the Boozefighters MC down here in Corpus and I know they have a chapter up in the SA area. Good guys, quite a few I've met we're vets and damn can they throw a party lol. If I remember correctly their motto is "1-family, 2-job, 3-club"

If you're just looking to ride and wanna be around vets you might also look up the local Patriot Guard Riders.

"A drinking club with a motorcycle problem", lol.

Sounds like good guys. See them fairly often between temple and the metroplex.

Top Bottom