Gun Zone Deals

Any of you guys have 12oz beer botlles you care donate to me? (homebrew)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RandomHero

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Northwest San Antonio
    im in need of 12oz beer bottles (amber, pry-off) for my homebrew im wanting to brew. problem is that bottles are expensive. cheapest i found online was $50 for 72, and thats the minimum ill need. so, if any of you guys have any pry-off, dark bottles you would be willing to donate, that would be great. hell, if you are having a party and people are drinking beers that are dark bottled and pry-off, save those, ill take them.

ill also take any dark bottles that arent twist off you may want to donate, 22oz, 500ml, 16oz, grolsh style, dont care.

thanks.

note: id be willing to trade a 6pack of whatever my first few brews are if you donate a large amount.
    Capitol Armory ad

35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    I don't go through beer bottles real fast, but I do use dark, non-twist bottles. I'll save me for ya if I can remember.

If y'all haven't tried the Blanco Brew Co Coffee Porter, do yourself a favor. You can thank me later.

reddog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2013
    Terlingua
    Could probably get you all you want but shipping them would be the problem. Check with your local bar, American Legion, VFW, there are several brands of pry off that are no return that I'd bet they would save for you as long as you were timely about picking them up.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    If you were local I'd give you some of mine. I've got so many I've had to stop stockpiling for a bit. Which of course means one thing - I'm not brewing enough :)

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    You can also use champagne bottles. I used to use those a lot and the regular caps go on them just fine.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Six months ago, I would have happily given you about three hundred pry-off bottles. Mostly Kirin, Sam Adams, Heineken, Arrogant Bastard, and Grolsch (including flippies).

Saved them up over the years for a future reloading (brewing) project, then BANG!

Had to shift all my limited cash to an emergency home repair project, and the local brew shop did not want the bottles. Put them in the recycling bin.

As Slick Willie famously said: "I feel your pain."

Top Bottom