Capitol Armory ad

Any of you miscreants into 3d printing(topical, trust me)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kotadaas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2021
    Clarksville
    Lookup Hoffman Tactical on Youtube for testing videos. And the hose clamp is for additional reinforcement on what is the most likely break point on a 3d printed lower, but theres plenty of videos on youtube showing it shot without. The bolts for the front takedown pin is to allow a bit of flex to reduce stress on lower and is printed in polycarbonate. Ive already put about 350 rounds through it with no issues. The designer also has AR10 lowers
    Gun Zone Deals

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Lookup Hoffman Tactical on Youtube for testing videos. And the hose clamp is for additional reinforcement on what is the most likely break point on a 3d printed lower, but theres plenty of videos on youtube showing it shot without. The bolts for the front takedown pin is to allow a bit of flex to reduce stress on lower and is printed in polycarbonate. Ive already put about 350 rounds through it with no issues. The designer also has AR10 lowers

I knew right away what the purpose of the clamp & bolts were, they just look funny is all. And the bolts especially give it that Kel Tec vibe, though, the 3D printed gun is probably at least as robust as most Kel Tec products. I'm sure the rapid advancement in 3D printer tech + the evolution of material to print in is going to get to a point soon where you'll have 95+% of the integrity of forged parts, or at least bring it to MIM standards. Its going to be a huge boon for firearms enthusiasts all over because Pandora's box is open, and the files are out there to be found. Won't be long until you can get 3D printed shell casings, print your own bullets, and then all one would need to source / make would be powder and primers, and there are tutorials on the net right now how to make primers and powder.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Hijackers in Archer using DD Liberators :laughing:

1632800175571.png

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Very good reply to a Daily Mail hit piece on 3D printed guns by Hoffman Tactical... 38:42 minutes

Reacting to the Daily Mail UK Hit Piece on 3DPrinted Guns

Far-Right fanatics are trying to make 3D-printed guns for deadly attacks, MI5 boss says

Last edited:

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Very good reply to a Daily Mail hit piece on 3D printed guns by Hoffman Tactical... 38:42 minutes

Reacting to the Daily Mail UK Hit Piece on 3DPrinted Guns

Far-Right fanatics are trying to make 3D-printed guns for deadly attacks, MI5 boss says

I feel like I got stupider after reading that article.

Top Bottom