Hurley's Gold

any of you not full fledged republicans?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Yeah - I can't think of the guy's name, but I agree. I think if you're gonna get that close to the racist edge you should just go ahead and bail from TGT and go full stormfront. IMHO this forum doesn't need those a-holes but they're tolerated as 1A is so very important to most on this forum including our venerated Mods. But where's the racist line? I'd smile and grin every time Sterling would introduce himself as the "Token Negro". It's a slippery slope for sure.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Transplants from Commie states are never going to be Texans, regardless of how long they live here. The liberal commie values are just too deeply ingrained unto their mentality. They either want to argue we need more intense training to be able to carry for self-defense, or try and explain how drivers in their former state are better, or want to try and educate us how Tri-Tip is better than brisket! They also come here with a holier-than-thou attitude that they have come here to save us from the commies!

I will never accept or welcome any transplants from commie states as being a Texan. Somehow, they always revert back to a commie mentality. They will do lots of posturing and crowing about why they are here, but it's all bluff and bluster.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    And Retired Spook managed to get himself banned, too. What a surprise!!! Anyone know if I was right about him being a previously banned dipshit? Or did he just throw too much of his attitude at the wrong person?
    Trolls are going to troll. It's just in their nature and they can't help themselves.

Top Bottom