Lynx Defense

any of you not full fledged republicans?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I checked republican on the voter registration, I can vote in the primary, but I vote for who I think can do the job. Now my Mom and Dad voted party line no matter what. I've talked to a guy who walks around my neighborhood, he said he hates Trump and would vote for anyone who runs against him. That's too bad.
    Ask him how he likes $5 a gallon for gas and higher inflation. Sounds like someone that voted based on their person emotions. A retard!
    Target Sports

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    I checked republican on the voter registration, I can vote in the primary, but I vote for who I think can do the job. Now my Mom and Dad voted party line no matter what. I've talked to a guy who walks around my neighborhood, he said he hates Trump and would vote for anyone who runs against him. That's too bad.

Yup, I know a couple people like that & that’s how we ended up with fuuck joe biden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

He's a single-issue voter. Sadly, that issue is that he's stupid.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I guess I am one then. I would cut my hand off before I let it vote for a democrat.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

I could vote for a Democrat, if there was one I was sure would represent his constituents rather than the DNC, would adhere to the Constitution and put the good of the nation first over the toeing the party line. A statesman, someone trustworthy with the responsibility of serving their country.

And since there are none like that in either party, I'll settle for voting Republican since they don't pull nearly as much crap that'll screw us all over.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    I could vote for a Democrat, if there was one I was sure would represent his constituents rather than the DNC, would adhere to the Constitution and put the good of the nation first over the toeing the party line. A statesman, someone trustworthy with the responsibility of serving their country.

And since there are none like that in either party, I'll settle for voting Republican since they don't pull nearly as much crap that'll screw us all over.
    If they represented their constituents, adhered to the Constitution and were trustworthy, then they couldn't be a democrat.

Top Bottom