• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Just got one for the Blu-Ray capacity, games make it just as fun as well. Wally World had it for $399 with a $100 gift card. Best deal in Blu-Ray.

I have GTA4 and Oblivion for it. I thought Oblivion would be a bit boring, but turns out running around slicing and dicing is fun.

Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    Yea, been playing it also (GTA4, GT5 Prologue, MGS4, NBA 2K8) but mainly bought it to have another blu ray to watch downstairs on the 62" DLP. Have another blu ray on the PC upstairs hooked up to a 42" LCD panel. Let me know when you're ready to "burn" blu rays to backup your originals....

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Yea, been playing it also (GTA4, GT5 Prologue, MGS4, NBA 2K8) but mainly bought it to have another blu ray to watch downstairs on the 62" DLP. Have another blu ray on the PC upstairs hooked up to a 42" LCD panel. Let me know when you're ready to "burn" blu rays to backup your originals....

No need, I got Netflix.

xaiver56

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Dallas, Texas
    I have a PS3, I was one of the people who got it during the first month, with the hefty price tag... But I do love it. My favorite game so far is still Resistance Fall of Man, I am about to start on Uncharted once work slows down...

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I have a PS3, I was one of the people who got it during the first month, with the hefty price tag... But I do love it. My favorite game so far is still Resistance Fall of Man, I am about to start on Uncharted once work slows down...

You know, I was not much on those fairy tale LARPeresque games until I got Oblivion. The game is actually fun. You get to run around and hack people up with swords or shoot them about 50 times with arrows.

Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    Was taken on the Samsung 61" LED DLP

IMG_2955.jpg

T3hk1w1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2008
    Very nice indeed. Do you have any brightness issues with the LEDs, or have they resolved that now?

Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    Never really had any issues. Was very pleased with the TV and very comparable in quality to my Samsung 42" LCD (1080P).

LuvThmGuns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Dallas
    I have been a big fan of the PS3 and have had one since the first came out. Im currently playing battlefield and its great.

My PS3 screen name is LuvThmGuns aswell send me a friend request it would be great to play with some texas gun talk guys.

Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    BabyEaterX here... I think... BabyEater is the other name I use online for forums and online gaming.

JohnnyReb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    DFW area
    love the PS3

My wife and I both have a blast with out PS3. We have the 80 GB version. My wife is glued on playing GTA4. She loves it. We have one heck of a time when we have a party and pop on Rock Band. It's great watching people you work with sing drunk and pound on the drums. We played through Army of Two together. We also have Uncharted Drake's Fortune, The Darkness, and Lair. We have a Nintendo Wii also, but we play the PS3 more. The Bigs baseball game is fun on the home run derby with the Wii, and Resident Evil 4 is truly an experience on it. :cool:

accordingtoome

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    I knew i liked you guys. I got my PS3. When walmart had a sale. Buy the 80 gig and get 10 free blue rays. Then i mailed in for 10 more free. 499.99
    I just picked up star wars Force Unleashed but i need work to slow a bit before i get stuck in another game.

Top Bottom