• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SIG-SOG

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2009
    DFW
    I don't usually see many posts on Sig handguns. Bought my first ever handgun, Sig P229 SAS Gen 2. Very happy with it, especially the short reset trigger option.

Just wondering your opinions on Sig handguns.

Thanks.
    Capitol Armory ad

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I'll never sell my P220 SAO. I'll never sell it, I'll never give it away or trade it for anything. I was a lot more interested in buying more "combat" autos until I got that gun... now I'm kind of into revolvers just out of curiosity.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2009
    New Braunfels
    I have a P250c in 9mm. Its the modular/convertible whatnot. I havent got any conversion kits for it. Guess i thought it was a better idea at the time. Anyway its really reliable and super easy to take down and clean. Have about 1400rds through it now. The nitron finished slide is super tough, not a scratch and its been hanging around in the bottom of my toolbag. Im really lusting after a P220.

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    I've shot a few sigs, liked them, haven't been able to afford one new, almost bought a used one for my wife at a gun show but it sold before I got back with my checkbook.

I can't say I prefer them over any other brand specifically, but I like em

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Yep. A Sig fan here. Too bad as of late their quality has not been up to what it has been in the past. But I'd have no problem buying another one. My P226 is the most accurate and easy to shot center fire pistol I own. I shoot it in all of our TGT little shoot offs, and do not so bad.

Byaah_19

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    DFW
    Just got my first sig 3 days ago(p229 without the rail), shot it today and I am in love. I traded my glock 30 and 200 rounds of .45 cal ammo for the sig with the 40 and 357 barrels. Awsome trade IMO.

pwrincross

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2009
    Pflugerville,TX
    I own 3 sigs. I have the 40 and 357 sig barrels for my P229. I have the P232 in stainless and I have carried it concealed for over 8 years and it still looks brand new. I love my sigs. I know a person that has a sig and he said he had put over 120,000 rounds through it and it still shoots true. The Sig Sauer is the Lexus of guns. It is top quality. I got the P250 last Christmas and I have purchased the smaller grips. I love my sigs. I own smith and wessons, Taurus, and others but I love my Sigs the most. They will be handed down to my children (unless Obama makes it illegal).

SIG-SOG

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2009
    DFW
    Got a .40 conversion barrel from TopGunSupply and shot it first time tonight. The .357 is definitely snappier. I really like the .40 and will probably shoot it more than the .357 - mainly because of cost. I do believe the .40 is easier for me to handle though I shoot about the same with either barrel. Which isn't saying much since I only started shooting about 5 weeks ago. Love my Sig, no regrets what so ever.

iratollah

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2008
    I have a P239 that is sweet to shoot, just for some reason I'm least accurate with that of all my handguns. Think I'm going to sell it soon. In a moment of weakness, I recently gave my P228 to my son. That is one fine shooting gun, I cautioned him to never sell that classic.

I'm going back to a P7 as my EDC and after I get friendly with my new P99 I'll figure out if that will make as good a hi-cap EDC as that 228. Been very pleased with my Sig experiences.

landin18

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Houston, TX/// Edinburg, TX
    I have a P239 that is sweet to shoot, just for some reason I'm least accurate with that of all my handguns. Think I'm going to sell it soon. In a moment of weakness, I recently gave my P228 to my son. That is one fine shooting gun, I cautioned him to never sell that classic.

I'm going back to a P7 as my EDC and after I get friendly with my new P99 I'll figure out if that will make as good a hi-cap EDC as that 228. Been very pleased with my Sig experiences.

If you decide to sell it let me know, i got a spot just for it.

brickboy240

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Houston, TX, USA
    I own three SIGs; a P220, P228 and P225 and love them all. Very accurate and totally reliable. I CCW the P225 and P228 quite often.

The early SIG P-series guns made in Germany were very good guns, if you ask me.

- brickboy240

Top Bottom