• ...and so much more!
  • rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    I've got 3

XDs 45 was my first and still my favorite. Has PRP springs in it and shoots like a cross between a hand cannon and a match gun, insanely accurate for a 3" barrel. My EDC until I got my P320.

XD9 Tactical is a fun, fun gun, though I. just don't like 9mm that much. 5" barrel is sexy. It's my wife's nightstand gun.

XD9 Subcompact is my BUG when traveling, really only because for whatever reason I not attached to it so I am trying to trade it off for something different.

Also pictured is a XD40 Subcompact. Bought that on impulse when I got the tactical, couldn't find a 357sig conversion barrel so I ended up selling it. All I wanted was a subcompact XD in 357sig.

Would love to get one of XDm or whatever else they have nowadays for target. I haven't kept up with their offerings. But that's definitely my long list, so many other guns I want.

I own 0 glocks and have never even shot an M&P. Love the XD grip angle and grip safety.
    09e0fe6b7f99833b101e6db72fe34dc6.jpg

Sent from my SIG Sauer
    Target Sports

Flewda

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Ohio (But my heart is in Texas)
    Carry an XDS .45. Honestly, I am just waiting until I get the opportunity to replace it with a Glock 19. Will still keep it in the rotation in hotter months (I suspect it's a bit smaller to carry than the 19), but I just could never get used to the trigger pull. And I am just not crazy enough about it to invest the time/money in addressing that issue. But, that's a personal preference more than a knock on the gun.

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    Carry an XDS .45. Honestly, I am just waiting until I get the opportunity to replace it with a Glock 19. Will still keep it in the rotation in hotter months (I suspect it's a bit smaller to carry than the 19), but I just could never get used to the trigger pull. And I am just not crazy enough about it to invest the time/money in addressing that issue. But, that's a personal preference more than a knock on the gun.
    $20 springs and 1 hour to install, makes all the difference

Sent from my SIG Sauer

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    You have a link for your the recommended spring?
    http://shop.powderriverprecision.net/product.sc?productId=87

If you browse around the site you'll see they came out with a full trigger kit for $50-60

The springs alone dropped my trigger to I want to say 3.5-4.5lb, I've probably got about 1000 rounds through her.

I actually bought 2 more XDs 45s at the beginning of the year and sold them - one to a neighbor who wanted it like mine. I think his dropped to around the 5lb range when all was said and done.

There are videos on YouTube to guide you through the install.

Sent from my SIG Sauer

Flewda

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Ohio (But my heart is in Texas)
    http://shop.powderriverprecision.net/product.sc?productId=87

If you browse around the site you'll see they came out with a full trigger kit for $50-60

The springs alone dropped my trigger to I want to say 3.5-4.5lb, I've probably got about 1000 rounds through her.

I actually bought 2 more XDs 45s at the beginning of the year and sold them - one to a neighbor who wanted it like mine. I think his dropped to around the 5lb range when all was said and done.

There are videos on YouTube to guide you through the install.

Sent from my SIG Sauer
    Thank you!

spuds015

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2016
    I have the regular XD 45 4 inch. I can't say I like it anymore. It was my first gun but I have since moved on to the m&p. Even with the PRP match trigger kit I just can't seem to love it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom