• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • anedae

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2014
    Been looking for some people in the longview area to shoot with :). My wife and I just got started in the gun addiction (at least on my part lol) and I don't really know anybody in the area. Moved to Texas from Michigan a couple years ago when I met my wife online and then moved here from another town when I got a better job

Anyway - we're members of the local range out here and interested in finding some good people to shoot with :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pawpaw40

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    East Texas
    Just ran across this thread, sorry for the late reply. I work in Longview, live in Hallsville, shoot at ETRPC and my workplace has a range. I shoot 3 or 4 times a month. Send me an PM or something if you want to meet for a shoot.

anedae

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2014
    Sorry for the late reply back! Nice to find someone else in the area :). I'm currently trying to get my gun worked out but then I'll be going back to the range more often. Maybe we can meet up then!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoeN

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2015
    I am a member at ETRPC also. I work out of town so I am only home on weekends but since I am gone so much I have a lot of honey-dos when I get home so I don't get to the range as often as I would like. I was out there this past weekend for a short time but generally I only get out there about once a month.

Top Bottom