APOD Firearms

Anybody else sick of this "Royal Wedding" crap?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    My sister wanted to watch so I set up the Tivo to record the BBC America realtime coverage starting at 3 in the morning. From what I can tell, the American news coverage was chock full of commercials and sidebar pieces with Americans who just wanted to hear themselves talk. In British fashion, the BBC coverage mostly pointed the cameras at what was going on and narrated over the top, without feeling the need to fill every second with blather.

Sis watched. I did chores and watched some by accident. I dropped in for the actual ceremony and the carriage ride which were pretty cool.

All in all, it was a painless way to handle something that I wasn't exactly sick of but wasn't terribly interested in, either, while keeping all occupants of the household happy.

Spot on, Ben. The brief period when we watched the event on 'E!' I was about ready to put a .45 round through the television. Auntie Bee's coverage was far more appropriate...
    Hurley's Gold

Grundy1133

Born on a Monday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2018
    Gainesville, TX
    When someone wants to talk to me about the royal wedding...

idgas.gif

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    No, I am a fan of Prince Harry as he not only served but did so in Afghanistan and not in some FOB job.

Honestly there are many more things I am more sick of than the royal wedding!
    Yeah, someone posted elsewhere that she's not marrying a Prince, she's marrying a Pilot.

SidewaysTA

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 5, 2011
    CSTX
    There was a big hoopla on the ship about the wedding. I didn't even know there was a wedding till the day Friday. Anyway, someone printed out a life size copy of the Harry and whathername and there was a special "Royal Wedding" meal and everything.

I retaliated by making a copy of South Park's Royal Pudding episode available for everyone to watch.

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    crap is so stupid, plus i found out the bride is an anti-trump so i am anti-her

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    On a different note, I just sent off my super-duper illumination gear 850 lumen gun/flash light off for a new lamp. It's a great flashlight that I bought eight years ago and it has a 10 yr. guarantee. The guy that runs it (in Florida) is a super guy and all I had to do was get it to him. I'd definitely buy from him again. I've encouraged him to become a member (business) here. Great light and great service!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Anbu9
    Top Bottom