Capitol Armory ad

Anybody else watching the Zuckerberg hearing?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Put it in politics cause it is a congressional hearing, but.............

Anybody else noticing the guy with the also blue tie right behind Zuckerberg? He can hardly keep his eyes open and is really having to fight it. I keep waiting for him to nod off and fall off his chair. He probably gets fired tomorrow when Zuckerberd sees the tape. Hilarious!
    Guns International

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    When they kicked it off, they showed some close ups of Zuckerberg and I noticed his eyes seemed rather blood shot. I figured it was because he was up half the night (or maybe all night), being “prepped” for the questioning and how to answer the inquiries. Maybe the guy nodding off was his prepper!

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    Congress didn't crawl far enough up inside his ass.

They should have gone so far up there to uncover his shady dealings that they discovered 2 new continents & a new species of invertebrate.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    cO069hD.jpg

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Can someone tell me who exactly is the injured party in all this and what exactly are the damages? My apologies for not keeping up with the case.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    We can joke about him all we want, but he gets the last laugh as the $64B man.

And he can't walk down the road. Expose his kid to the common public. Take a simple, by himself, fishing trip. All those monetary credits is a curse. His human experience is a bird in a cage that gets expensive food. His only considered friend is his wife. He's paranoid as $hit like all the rest of the government stooges.

Last laugh? Not hardly.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    And he can't walk down the road. Expose his kid to the common public. Take a simple, by himself, fishing trip. All those monetary credits is a curse. His human experience is a bird in a cage that gets expensive food. His only considered friend is his wife. He's paranoid as $hit like all the rest of the government stooges.
    Like all of the other untra rich elites he can do whatever he wants, he just has to take his private security along with him. It is not a problem I would want, but it is the bed he built for himself. No one forced him.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    All of the Facebook users. Privacy problems with user data. Damages unknown at this time.

Was it user data that wasn't voluntarily entered into FB ?
    From the little I read this morning, it just seems like people are pissed because they didn't read the fine print. So let me ask, Did FB out right say we will do "this" and not "that", and then do the opposite?

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    All of the Facebook users. Privacy problems with user data. Damages unknown at this time.

You don't even need to be a facebook user to have your privacy violated by them. They were collecting data on people who were invited to join facebook by ppl they knew but rejected the invitation.

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    Was it user data that wasn't voluntarily entered into FB ?
    From the little I read this morning, it just seems like people are pissed because they didn't read the fine print. So let me ask, Did FB out right say we will do "this" and not "that", and then do the opposite?

They were compiling Non-Public Info on people who rejected invitations to join that shitty website. Names, email addresses, relationship to the facebook user who sent the invite, etc...

They absolutely should be facing a fine bigger than the anus who runs that company.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I had 7 girlfriend's on Facebook. Until one day, months later. One decides to message another girl. All hell broke loose. I haven't had FB in awhile. I destroyed everything on the page. Changed the name. Made it look fake as hell.

Strangely their treating Facebook as a public utility.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Like all of the other untra rich elites he can do whatever he wants, he just has to take his private security along with him. It is not a problem I would want, but it is the bed he built for himself. No one forced him.

True. No one forced him. I believe there was a helping hand. Data surveillance to control the public and make billions collecting it. His creation is now used as a political indoctrination website. It's not all him. Most of the people asking him questions, not under oath. Received kickbacks for the government allowed prosperity.

This is one big troll on the public. Nothing will change besides becoming more controlled.

Top Bottom