• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pupjoint

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2008
    Montgomery county, Tx
    I am definitely an HK fan, currently I only have a .45 USP Elite. I had a .45 Match with SS slide, but I sold it.

I am currently looking for an HK compact in .45 that I would like to do a FTF deal. I found one in the Amarillo area that I would like to get, but I'm in the dallas area.......kind of a long drive. I'd like to find one closer.

If anyone knows of one for sale.......let me know.
    Message me

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    The grip gets to be too big with more than 12 .45 rounds. Para made 14 round 1911ish pistol that was pretty sweet. The MK23 is already a huge pistol, and you suggest it should be bigger? Practice up on your mag changes instead... :)

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    I have a buddy that bought one of those in April, and we went to the range that afternoon. The 15 rounds was the only thing I liked about it. He was happier shooting my USP 45 with several thousand rounds through it than his new FNX 45.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I have a buddy that bought one of those in April, and we went to the range that afternoon. The 15 rounds was the only thing I liked about it. He was happier shooting my USP 45 with several thousand rounds through it than his new FNX 45.

I'm sure, just thought you might not be aware of it due to your capacity excitement, lol.

Polarbear6

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Central Texas
    I own 2 HK's; P30 long and HK45. The P30 is my everyday carry. Just fired the VP9 today for the first time. After one box of ammo I've decided that I now have to have one. :banana: Man, the trigger on that thing is sweet.

BigBoss0311

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    McKinney, TX
    That they are, and there are always killer sales on them. If you can hold off for another 12 days HK is going to run a special where you get 4 additional mags with the purchase of a VP or P30 series pistol.

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    That they are, and there are always killer sales on them. If you can hold off for another 12 days HK is going to run a special where you get 4 additional mags with the purchase of a VP or P30 series pistol.

I wonder who is running the sale, certain retailers only or what? If dealers already have their stock with 2 or the 3 mags in LE package, will this offering be from select dealers?

Top Bottom