• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hayuya

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Pearland, TX
    I've always been an HK fan. For many years I wanted a USP Tactical, but it wasn't until this year that I was able to buy my first gun. I ended up buying a P30 instead, but still an HK and definitely not my last one.
    DK Firearms

FlyinFast

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    Richardson
    I am a big fan of H&K and if I wasnt spending into Texas tomorrow for kids college funds I have more. The HK45 is my favorite .45 and my P7M8 is one of two favorite carry guns. I think for sure is the H7K you want will never be cheaper that it is today. I could kick myself for not getting a G3 or SP89 20 years ago.

Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    All started about 3 months ago when I first got the bug when I purchased a HK SL8. I told myself I didn't have the bug and Porter kept saying I was in denial, then 4 days later, I ended buying a SL8 to G36K conversion at a gun show. After that, have purchased two MP5 clones (GSG-5 & Coharie Arms 94) and currently itching BAD for a Mark 23.... Make it stop!!!!

But sorry, no pics of HK pistols just yet. Only rifle and subguns. :-)

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Here's my two babies! P7M8 with the wood grips and the PSP with the black rubber (sorry for the crappy pic). Got the P7M8 hardchromed by Tripp's in Alpine in May and the PSP by Mahovsky's in June. Both are like new now (to me) as the M8 has only had one rd. fired through it since it's new finish and the PSP has not been fired since it's new finish. I'm a happy camper! :D

gladi8r

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Troy Tx
    I own 4 of em a p30, uspf 45, uspc 45 and a uspc 40 some of the best guns I have ever owned I defintley can rest assure my life and the life of my freinds and family are in good hands with a hk

gladi8r

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Troy Tx
    as soon as they process my app i will carry my uspc 40 cause im selling or trading the uspc 45.. Also will be carrying my trusty g23

kingofwylietx

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    DFW area.....Wylie.
    I am definitely an HK fan, currently I only have a .45 USP Elite. I had a .45 Match with SS slide, but I sold it.

I am currently looking for an HK compact in .45 that I would like to do a FTF deal. I found one in the Amarillo area that I would like to get, but I'm in the dallas area.......kind of a long drive. I'd like to find one closer.

If anyone knows of one for sale.......let me know.

I should have a new SS slide USP compact .45 on Friday!! It took a while to find this one, as the stainless slides are not as common.

I'm pretty stoked about it.......now I have to find night sights for it.......and a good IWB holster.

Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    Finally joined the HK pistol club...

IMG_4773.jpg

IMG_4775.jpg

IMG_4782.jpg

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support