• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SO758

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2008
    Central TX
    Well, lets see em! Here's mine. HK USP .45 with a MKII UTL my duty weapon.
    HK2.jpg

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Naw, I don't like 'em at all, they're trash. ;) j/k I have a 9mm P9S Combat. My second was an HK4 that I just sold. I absolutely love their stuff and will definitely be buying more. I think a P7 PSP will probably be the next I buy, to use as a carry gun. Nice USP btw, and I especially like the Insight light. Is that a Safariland holster I spy? ;)

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I've owned a P30, USPc .45, USP Elite .45, and now currently own a .357 Sig USPc. I greatly prefer the HK feel, design, and action over any other polymer framed weapon.

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    JunkSo far I have the USP Tactical 45 and am currently working on getting an HK in 40.These are awesome guns.

kingofwylietx

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    DFW area.....Wylie.
    I am definitely an HK fan, currently I only have a .45 USP Elite. I had a .45 Match with SS slide, but I sold it.

I am currently looking for an HK compact in .45 that I would like to do a FTF deal. I found one in the Amarillo area that I would like to get, but I'm in the dallas area.......kind of a long drive. I'd like to find one closer.

If anyone knows of one for sale.......let me know.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I am definitely an HK fan, currently I only have a .45 USP Elite. I had a .45 Match with SS slide, but I sold it.

I am currently looking for an HK compact in .45 that I would like to do a FTF deal. I found one in the Amarillo area that I would like to get, but I'm in the dallas area.......kind of a long drive. I'd like to find one closer.

If anyone knows of one for sale.......let me know.

CDNN has the Compact in .357 Sig for $499 ... even with used Compacts you don't find them that cheap.

Peter M. Eick

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Houston
    p7_collection.jpg

I have a nice collection of P7-PSP's that I enjoy blasting with. The P7's are a good gun and work well. I was brushing up for my renewal of the CHL license tomorrow so I blasted off about 1000 rnds yesterday with all 3 of them.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    p7_collection.jpg

I have a nice collection of P7-PSP's that I enjoy blasting with. The P7's are a good gun and work well. I was brushing up for my renewal of the CHL license tomorrow so I blasted off about 1000 rnds yesterday with all 3 of them.

That's alot of magazines, and those aren't cheap for the P7's.

Nice collection.

texaspartsman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    Seguin
    I have a USP40. Bought it back when the border patrol went heavy on them, about the 2cd year they were made. First round hits dead center on aim. A 13 round mag from 5 feet puts out a spread a shotgunner would be proud of. Always goes bang though. I like my HK4. Shoots nice for a pocket gun. Had some problems with it until I bough a new magazine.

tex45acp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    South Central Texas
    Those P7PSP's are the only HK's I have ever seen that interested me. I would love to have one. The sleek lines and grip cocking device are really something to admire.

tex

ironman45693

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Austin
    I would love to have one.
    So why don't you? Don't wait too long; there are a lot of police trade-in imports on the market right now, and the prices are pretty reasonable. I was looking in to getting one from CDNN before I found the M8 that I picked up. I think the price shipped after taxes was around $700 with a couple extra mags.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom