Lynx Defense

Anybody know what's up with Hill Country Ammo?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    I believe their site is transition...GEARFIRE will allow them to offer in-stock items from (currently) 7 different distributors on their website.

We are currently working through the same process....

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    Here's what I got.

Good morning Dave,
    Hello:

You have emailed the offices of Gearfire. We are a technology company that provides E-commerce websites to firearms and outdoor sports retailers throughout the United States. We are not a distributor of firearms or any other products.

To help you find the product you are looking for, we invite you to search our website at Gearfire.com. You can search by manufacturer or UPC number right from the home page. When you find the product you are looking for, simply tap the “Get Your Discount” button. A window will pop up, requesting you to type in your zip code. When this is done, our website will direct you to the closest retailer’s website in your area. You will then make your purchase from that retailer’s website.

There are over 1,300 retailers in the Gearfire Network, which means there is a good chance of finding a retailer near you. Best of luck in your search, and thank you for contacting Gearfire!

Regards,

GEARFIRE.com

15160 N Hayden Rd, Suite #100
    Scottsdale, AZ 85260

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Well, I tried it and could not get back to HCA. It routed me instead to a store that had what I wanted but for 1/3 more than HCA had it for the last time I was able to check it. Some discount!

Dave, maybe you could go by HCA's actual storefront to see what is up there?

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    Well, it's not a store front, it's one of those rental storage places (and a very low rent one at that). When I've been there it was already a set-up meeting with him. Even if I did go by there. I wouldn't be able to tell if he was still renting it, unless he just happened to be there. His main employment was/is at one of the high tech companies in downtown Austin. He only fooled with this on the side, and I don't think he ever made much money at it. He kept very little ammo in the storage unit, it was mostly bare. He probably moved on the greener pastures.

Top Bottom