Capitol Armory ad

Anybody knows where can shoot excpet the shooting range near DFW?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TX-Rifleman

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    Frisco, TX
    Normally I went to a place to shoot without any range fee, of course that place has no range officers and open for public.(It is a publice land, I guess). but that place has been closed. Anybody know anywhere can shoot without pay the range fee near DFW? I know the private ranch can do that, but you have to know the owner and owner allow you to shoot at his land.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    There used to be a place off Northwest Highway, almost in Las Colinas. Kinda sorta off Royal lane by the golf course. Outdoor range that was pretty decent a good while back. Not sure if it's open, or there.

And there used be a place off US80, near the World of Outlaws track that was a great place to shoot. Very inexpensive, no body really watching over your shoulder, self policed, if you will. Been a while since I've been there as well. And there was that outdoor range in Garland somewhere that was supposed to a good place to go as well. I've never been there, so I don't know.

I know these have range fees but, most were under 5 bucks when I went there

Reaper277

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2013
    The place across from the Devils bowl is called Gibsons and it used to be $10 for a year membership and $10 per visit, it's been a few years since I've been there. So the prices have most likely increased.
    Its on Lawson rd.

Top Bottom