• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dermako

Insensitivity Trained
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 16, 2019
    DFW
    Wife buys these for critters. If I knew what she paid for them I would probably have a lock up.
    I’ve been saving them for years and have gave several people some and they are always to short or to shallow or both. I’ve kinda had the same problem and cant find a use for them. They are pretty heavy duty and not flimsy. Whatever coating is on it is on pretty good. My blaster is set up with 100 grit garnet (really not very abrasive) and it takes awhile to get all the paint off the tin.
    Anybody have a use for some of these. Guessing, but probably have around 200 or so.
    IMG_0490.jpeg
    Gun Zone Deals

Dermako

Insensitivity Trained
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 16, 2019
    DFW
    fill them with Tanerite and they will make fun targets.
    They even have a little red bullseye on them already.
    I never thought of that.
    Gotta go up to the ranch in a couple weeks, gonna give that a try. We haven’t done the tannerite in a couple years anyway.

pbratton

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 21, 2011
    Sugar Land, Tx
    Wife buys these for critters. If I knew what she paid for them I would probably have a lock up.
    I’ve been saving them for years and have gave several people some and they are always to short or to shallow or both. I’ve kinda had the same problem and cant find a use for them. They are pretty heavy duty and not flimsy. Whatever coating is on it is on pretty good. My blaster is set up with 100 grit garnet (really not very abrasive) and it takes awhile to get all the paint off the tin.
    Anybody have a use for some of these. Guessing, but probably have around 200 or so.
    View attachment 427117
    buc-ees mint containers.

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    They would work for little emergency kits. Fishing, fire starter, first aid, sewing kit,,,,probably other stuff.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    They are handy for such things, but you can only use so many before you have to get a little more creative, or just toss them in the trash.

Dingo

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2021
    DFW
    I like tins like that, you can use to make char cloth or make emergency kits to carry medical items, flint and fire tinder or back pack fishing supplies. Lots of use for stuff like that.
    I would be happy to take some off your hands if your wife was looking to part with some

Top Bottom