Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    You're kidding, right? I've seen it. I've got a Slide-Fire stock on a 9mm carbine. It's fun and legal and FUN.

If the general public gets outraged, it's because they were told by the media to be outraged. There's no logical reason for the general public to have a problem with this.

ETA: I plan to get another SF stock now that they have them for the 10-22. Of course, I'll have to get a 10-22, too, but any excuse to buy a new gun... ;)

Last edited:

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    I just enjoyed the picture of the AK while the idiot explained the workings of an AR. If there is an outrage it should be "bad" information put out by "stupid" talking heads with an agenda.

txbikerman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2013
    mckinney
    ETA: I plan to get another SF stock now that they have them for the 10-22. Of course, I'll have to get a 10-22, too, but any excuse to buy a new gun...
    Didnt know they hd them for the 10 22. just bought one yesterday

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Blow off more ammo in the midst of an ammunition crunch (and violate every rule of rifle marksmanship)?

Not against it -- don't mind folks spending their hard earned dollars blasting away to their heart's content. It is still a (somewhat) free country.

That is what made this Country great: Individual choice and personal responsibility for those choices.

Wants versus needs.

mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo
    To tie in with the other silliness...

We explain how it's legal for Texas company Slide Fire to sell a gun with the capacity to fire several hundred rounds per minute.

Not that I'm Mr. English or anything but pretty sure capability would be a hell of a lot more fitting there.

Top Bottom